Bridge Over Ethernet Installation Guide
The Bridge requires an Internet connection and 120V 60Hz AC power (standard in North America).
- Determine a location for placement of the JumpDrive Bridge. The ideal location is indoors close to where fleet vehicles typically enter or exit the premises. Locate an area that has an Ethernet port and a power outlet nearby.
- Connect the supplied wall mount power adapter to the back of the Bridge and plug it into a power outlet.
- Connect the supplied Ethernet cable to the back of the Bridge and plug into the Ethernet port.
- Place the Bridge on a table or other structure, where the Bridge is least obstructed to the area where fleet vehicles typically enter or exit.
- Once the Power & Connectivity LED stops blinking and stays solid, the setup is complete.
- If the Power & Connectivity LED continues to blink after 1 minute, then please contact your Network Administrator. Your Network Administrator may request the MAC address of the Bridge, which is printed on the label on the back of the Bridge (if MAC filtering is being used on your network).
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888 533 4890.